We've been so busy--but I like it that way. Landon's team ended up getting 4th in the tournament. It was a great last game and they only lost by a couple of runs. Friday we went to watch Zack's baseball game and we really enjoyed that. Saturday I got to help Presley at her dance recital. She did really well and I had a great time helping her. It got me excited for Maddie to be old enough for dance and gymnastics and such things. Sunday we went to Ryder's birthday party after church and the kids had a blast there.
Today, Landon started his week of swimming lessons. I'm so proud of him for remembering all he learned last year. He did really well and did everything Ms. Debo asked him to do. He doesn't really like floating, and last year he fussed when she would ask him to try. But this year he tried and didn't complain. I hope he keeps it up!!




.jpg)




3 comments:
SO cute. I have got to get my kids in swim lessons. Ry has never even had them. -BAD MOM- Anna is starting dance this year, and I can't wait. She puts her swimsuit on every day to do gymnastics. It is too funny. Maddie is so dang cute I just want to eat her cheeks.
your kids are beyond adorable. i can't wait for brooklyn and baby girl #2 to be able to do swim lessons and dance. those are going to be exciting times for them and us
Seeing your pictures of swim lessons make me regret not enrolling Brennan this summer...he took them this fall (the first snowfall happened while he was at lessons! good thing they were indoors!)...but then again, I remember I am pregnant and just don't feel like chasing jealous Jackson around the pool for an hour a day.
I hope you guys get to the pool lots so he can practice what he's learned.
Post a Comment