We found out yesterday our new bundle of joy is a baby boy!! We are so excited!! My due date is still August 17th, so I'm a little over 17 weeks as of now. The doctor and I discussed having a c-section again, and so far it's planned for August 10th. I can't believe we're half way there!! His name is going to be Payton Elyjah. Both are family names and we fell in love with it. Payton is Joseph's great-grandfather and Elijah is my great, great-grandfather. We decided to spell Elyjah with a "y" though. I kept writing the name and didn't like the "i" and "j" together. I'm weird, I know, but I like the "y" better. Landon is super excited because he's finally getting a brother, and well, Maddie doesn't really care!! So it's a boy!! Yay!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. Love the name, it is so cute. Can't wait to see this little one, I can't believe you are halfway done. Time goes so fast. Tell your mom and dad hello, will you?
Congrats!!! That is such exciting news! It is hard to believe you are half-way there...count down to baby boy! Now we both have two boys and a girl! How fun!
Post a Comment