So it has been a terribly long time since I've postned. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!! Joseph and Landon were with us for 5 weeks and they just left this past Friday. It was so nice having them here, and extremely hectic, too!! Maddie Rae turned 2--I can't believe it!! Now that school is out we've got to get working on the potty training. She can't stand when she poos in her diaper, so I think it's time. She's so independent and stubborn--I love and hate that all at the same time. A couple of days after her birthday we were at my parents house and Maddie got into my dad's blood pressure medicine. I can't begin to tell you how scary that was. We got her to the hospital in time that they didn't have to pump her stomach. She only had to drink the charcoal--and she loved it. We don't know how many she took, but the Lord was looking out for her that night.
Landon's t-ball team has only lost 1 game this season. We only have 3 games left, and then we start all-stars. They pick the team for that, so we don't know if he'll be playing yet or not. He's improved so much and I can't believe that next year he'll be playing pitching machine.
Baby Payton is doing great as well. He's growing just perfectly and we're so excited for him to get here. I'm 28 weeks now, so not much longer!!
At the beginning of May we had 2 more oak trees fall on our house. Again, we were in the house when it happened, but we are all ok. Luckily I hadn't let Landon sleep in his room since the first tree fell. This time if he had been in his room it would have killed him. Part of the tree went through the window by his bed and landed right where his head would have been laying. Very scary, but again, we're all ok. We've had to move out of the house for the repairs that are having to be done. I'm just praying (and stressing) that we get back in and get things back together before Payton gets here. I'm so thankful Joseph was home this time and that I didn't have to deal with this alone again.
Our family is lucky and blessed. I'll post pics of everything later.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Long Time, No Post. Beware: No Pics
Posted by Whitney Leigh at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Hey Whit, so glad you are all okay after the tree incidents, that is scary. Glad you are all doing good, the kiddos are getting so big! Can't wait to see the new babe. :) When do they think you'll be able to move back in to the house?
dang whit, that is scary about maddie getting in the meds. I"m sooo glad she's ok!
Post a Comment