This is how Maddie Rae and I both felt yesterday. She is not her typical happy self because she is trying to cut 3 teeth. Usually her rocking chair or her rocking horse are her "happy place", but as you can see that didn't even work. She just wanted to whine, and I let her. 3 teeth at once is a lot for her to handle.
On another note, my brother Zack and his girlfriend, DJ, were in a wreck Thursday. It was very scary and both could have been hurt badly. Luckily they both walked away from it with scratches and soreness. We love them both and are extremely thankful that they are ok.
Also, the same evening, Joseph was sent off the boat to go to the hospital because of a bacterial infection. I just had to post that as proof that home is not the only place he gets sick. We love you honey!!

.jpg)




1 comments:
Whit, that is the cutest 'sad' face I have ever seen. And I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I am so glad he's ok. How is your hubby? Is he better now? I hope all of you are doing great.
Post a Comment