Mother's Day 2008
Maddie's 1st BirthdaySo many people have the absolute cutest blogs, and I have finally caved in. I don't know much about blogging, so bare with me. Any advice is welcomed!! Hopefully I will be able to get in contact with people I haven't seen in ages and keep in contact with those who live far away.
We've had so much going on in our family lately. Landon is playing tee ball for his second year and we only have 2 games left for the season. I love baseball and being at the ball park. And it is even more fun to be able to cheer on your child. His team is doing really awesome and have only lost 1 game. Hopefully they'll have 1st place like last year!!
Maddie is already 1. I can't believe it. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. She's still not walking, but I know she will in her own time. She is so much fun to be around!!
This is all for now. It's Maddie Rae's bedtime.
.jpg)




2 comments:
Yay! Welcome to the 'blogging' world. It is fun...and a good way to keep in touch. I can't believe Maddie is already ONE!! Crazy. R is 6 today, and the twins just turned 3. Time goes so fast.
Hey Whitney!
Thank you so much for keeping my lil man today when i had to go back to make my bus route. I know Kristi and Eric appreciated it as well. Looks like yall had a good time playing outside. The pics are so cute!! Talk to you soon and know I am always here if you ever need me for anything!! Love yall.....KK
Post a Comment