Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Line Dancing

Maddie has had a pair of cowgirl boots since about March that my Mom and Zack bought her, and she is just now able to fit in them. Her feet are so little, it's ridiculous. I put them on her today when Zack was here so he could see, and a song was playing on the computer, and she, of course, started dancing. Luckily my camera was beside me and I was able to record her dancing. She LOVES music and LOVES to dance, but I haven't been able to record it yet. So here ya go. She looks like she is line dancing, well, sort of.

2 comments:

heidivee said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She is boogyin' down. ADORABLE! Love the little boots, too. Has her hair gotten darker? I was thinking she was more blond for some reason???

Thurston Fam said...

oh my! how freakin' cute! she is a little line dancin' babe! miss ya'll!