We've had some things going on, and I have forgotten my camera for all of the events. Last Wednesday, our whole family went bowling for my Mom's birthday. It was so much fun. I'm kinda into bowling now. Thursday was her actual birthday. Mom, Maddie, and myself spent the day in Shreveport. We shopped, and shopped, and shopped some more, and we had lunch. That night Dad, Clint, Zack, and DJ came up and we ate at Olive Garden--Mom's favorite. It was a nice day and I hope she enjoyed it.
We had a nice and quiet 4th of July. Maddie and I went to Mom and Dad's and had hamburgers--yum!! We came home early that night because we were so pooped from the previous 2 nights.
Other than that we've been doing little stuff getting ready for vacation. We're going to Disneyworld on the 27th of this month. We're so excited about that!! Maybe there will be more to write about later!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Not So Busy Lately
Posted by Whitney Leigh at 6:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




1 comments:
we went to disney for our honeymoon. we want to go back when the kids are older and can ride everything. ya'll are going to have so much fun. i also can't wait to have this baby so i can spend a day oor two just shopping. i am in desperate need of some new threads.
Post a Comment