I know it has been an incredibly long time since I have posted--I feel awful!! I never knew how crazy life could be until I started working. I love teaching; it is something I have always wanted to do. It's so hard leaving Maddie, but it is a relief to know she is in good hands. I'm also thankful that because of me working Joseph is able to be home more. Our family has gone from him being gone a month at a time and only home for 2 weeks, to him being gone a week and then home a week. It's nice and crazy all in one!!
I am getting into the swing of things at school. I am teaching 4th and 5th grade, and I teach Math, Science, and Social Studies. I am also helping coach the cheerleaders and have taken over as the 4-H sponsor.
Landon is in kindergarten and is LOVING it!! I'm so happy that he enjoys school. He's so cute when he comes home so anxious to show us all the things he learned that day. He loves his teacher and says he has 20 new friends!! There is also a little girl's name that keeps coming up in all of our conversations--we'll have to keep an eye on that!!
Maddie is growing and learning so much as well. SHE IS SUCH A GIRL!! We now have to have jewelry and purses to go places. She has the biggest personality and is very head strong. You cannot be in a bad mood when that angel is around!!
I hope all of your lives are going great as well. I hope I won't be so long in between post again.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sorry!!
Posted by Whitney Leigh at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)




2 comments:
Whit- it sounds like things are working out great! I am so glad ya'll get to see Joe more! I bet you are loving to help with cheer leading! HOw fun! Love ya!
Nel
i am so glad taching is going good for you. i can barely leave brooklyn to go to the temple muc less work. you are strongeer than i am. brooklyn also has to have her purse and jewerly and now lip gloss when we go places. we have sophie's car seat ready in the car and brooklyn has to bring baby to put in it. they catch on and grw so quickly. wht happened to our babies?
Post a Comment