Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged!!

Ok, so Heidi tagged me to list 6 quirks. I am a pretty quirky person, so let's see if I can name 6!!

1. I dislike odd numbers with a passion. It sounds crazy, but they really annoy me. You know, life the TV volume when it shows numbers? That's what I'm talking about. Or the radio volume if it shows numbers. I need to see that even number.

2. My left sock and shoe HAS to go on before my right sock and shoe. Silly, yes. But true. So if I'm wearing socks, my process would be: left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe. Every single time.

3. I love for everything to be in alphabetical order. Or at least some sort of order. All of our DVD's and videos are in alphabetical order, and it drives me crazy for someone to mess that up.
My spices in the kitchen are in height order, and the clothes in all of our closets are in color order. I'm starting to sound a little scary!!

4. I do not like for the toilet paper or the paper towels to be going the wrong way. I like mine over, not under. It's kind of an ongoing battle with Joseph and I. He mainly does it wrong to tease me

5. Oh, and in the shower, I love all of the bottles to be in their correct spots and facing the right way. All the shampoos and the conditioner together in one spot, the labels facing out, and in height order. Same with the body wash, etc.

6. I also don't like for people to talk during movies or tv shows. Just watch and find out what's going to happen. What's with all the questions?

So there. I made it to 6. I'm sure I have a lot more. These are just the major ones!! I tag: Nellie!!

5 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

whit- you crack me up! I love your OCD ness. You are an amazing organizer. I will complete this little diddy.

Thurston Fam said...

ok, I did it and posted it to my blog! love you

heidivee said...

Whit, I didn't know you were so OCD! Just kidding. Thanks for playing along. :)

thecaillouets said...

that is alittle scary because most of the quirks you have i also suffer from. maybe i hung out with yout o much at church things. :)

Thurston Fam said...

whit- I gotta see some pics of the kids at Halloween! :)